Subject: Extra Parallel ports for Amiga
From: [email-masked] (Steven Davis)
To: [email-masked] (LightWave Mailing List)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 95 10:46:25 CST

Has anyone bought one of these Ariadne Ethernet cards?

An advert is in the Feb Video Toaster Issue, first page, talks about
a new ethernet card with two additional parallel ports, should be good
for all those Parnet people, and allowing the Dongle to attach to another
port?

I know its self defeating to buy an ethernet card as to use the additional
parallel ports for parnet, I plan on networking PC/Windows NT machines
together with my Amiga`s.  And Parnet is still useful for connecting the A1200
to the network.

There advertised price is us$349.00, has anyone see it cheaper from any
mail order houses?

-- 
 ==============================================================================
   Steve Davis                             Email : [email-masked]
   Senior Software Engineer                Phone : (852) 5931646 (Direct)
   Intergraph Graphics Systems                     (852) 5931600
   Hong Kong                               Fax   : (852) 8020781
 ==============================================================================